December 18, 2010

Christmas time is here

I can hardly believe Christmas is next week! Tomorrow is the big pancake breakfast and Christmas Program at church! I hope there are at least 80 people there! Bob Mentzer and I distributed flyers on Friday instead of Thursday due to the snow.

I have a pretty busy week ahead. Monday morning I’ll be at Open Door and in the afternoon I’ll probably volunteer at Krohn Conservatory until The Polar Express starts at the library at 3:30. Tuesday I have left open incase Open Door needs assistance preparing their Christmas meal. If they do not need me I’ll go to Krohn. That evening I’m going to Awaited (a Christmas program) with Michael, Mandi, and Ezra Hutchins! :) Wednesday morning I’ll either help serve the meal or distribute money and food for Open Door. At 1:30 there is a gift-making session at the library I hope to attend. Then at 4 I go to Lighthouse Youth Services WAY program. When that ends I’ll go to Joel and Abbie Miller’s house to watch their daughters while they have a date night. Thursday during the day I’m going to hang out with the Millers and at 5 I’m going to volunteer at Awaited. Friday I’m going to volunteer at Krohn all day. Saturday morning I’ll pack and that afternoon the guys and I are going to Rhonda and Christy’s house for a late lunch! Sunday I’ll teach the older children at church and then head to the airport! It will be such a blessing to spend time with family!

Please pray for my upcoming decision! I pray you all have a blessing-filled Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment