November 14, 2010

Settled down...!?

So,

Cincinnati, Ohio - call it "home"? Jamie, Johnny and I (Thorsten) finally arrived somehow in what you could call everyday life. Jamie mostly works at home but tries to get out as much as possible, Johnny has a very responsible position at IHN and is able to tell something new from work every evening, and I am still in a phase that I would describe as "shadowing".

Within the last time there have been a lot of thing going on in this BVS community house: Jamie met a lot of new people through them we have been able to see a little bit more from Cincinnati than only the skyline. The visit of the HofbrÀuhaus was a very special experience - especially for Johnny and me - the two Germans in the house.

Johnny received a van with which we are somehow mobile if there is a need to reach the outskirts of Cincinnati and he is about to start something quite new in his office... he is the next who is responsible for this blog so he might tell something about it.

And I was given the chance to see DCI - a prison in Dayton, approximately one hour away from Cincinnati. I also will be able to see the courthouse the coming week and interact more and more with clients. I pretty much switch between the three divisions in my office: Fatherhood Project, Family Re-entry and Work Force....

We get to see a little bit more from Cincinnati every day and a really looking forward to the upcoming time!

So please follow us during this time and keep on reading this blog!

Greeting from Cincinnati,

Thorsten

No comments:

Post a Comment