July 24, 2012

Truth

Music is one of the few things that I can turn to when I am just really upset or just need some inspiration to continue with my day. For the last couple of months I have turned to that describes the way that I have been feeling like no other song that I have heard. It is called War Zone by Building 429. I feel like that I have been stripped of everything that I have believed in. I’ve seen way to much angry, sadness, and everything in between. In these moments I wonder where is God. My faith is torn, my belief has become unbelief, and my heart continues to stay shattered. “War Zone” My faith is worn and my hands are tired my heart is torn between the truth and the liar so i run cause I’m done and i need you your the one that will come to my rescue my flesh and bones are caught in our war zone. Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment