February 7, 2011

Every Day

Sometimes being a lone female is a drag. I feel like emotions only exist for my sex. I just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Actually today has been really good. I cooked a meal for Ronald McDonald House and it was well-received. One man even told me he would order it at a restaurant. :)

Since I have been back in Cincinnati life has changed for the better. I am busier now and I am trying to start volunteering with two different school systems.

Speaking of school, my online classes are in full swing and keeping me on my toes. I need to start gearing up for the application process again too.

Time continues to pass some days faster than others. On the whole I cannot believe it is February 7. One moment I wish March was already here and the next I think I have a lot to do before then.

I need to go check the status of my psychology class for the day. I'll be back to write again in three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment