January 13, 2011

devil, may you burn in hell

I'm sick of the devil stealing my joy! Tonight I am not going to give into him. This week has been full of volunteering and blessings! Monday afternoon a 2-year-old fell asleep on my lap. Tuesday morning I was able to help care for an 8-week-old. Tuesday afternoon I was at Cincinnati Mennonite Fellowship to help prepare their community meal. Wednesday morning I was at Open Door Ministry and it was awesome to see everyone again! Wednesday afternoon I troubleshot and ended up walking to the WAY Program to volunteer. It actually felt good to be outside. Last night I stayed with a friend and had a girls' movie night; that was really fun! Today I started at the daycare again but they did not need me for the full time which led me to come home and have a breather.

Sharing the car is an adventure. Thorsten can come to the house for lunch and then I can take him back to Talbert House.

Tomorrow morning I am supposed to talk with Dan; I hope he has some insight. It has been a whirlwind of a week. I'm trying to be content/satisfied with God's "Plan B" but that, I am finding, requires a daily death to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment